Please read this entire job post before applying.
We are a high-end tattoo shop looking for a front desk receptionist to complement our ever-expanding company. We are looking for someone who is high energy with strong people skills and basic administration knowledge with a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities will include creating a professional and inviting atmosphere by working and consulting with clients to book appointments, properly checking clients in and out, answering phone calls, sending end-of-day reports, and reconciling cash. Also, working with our artists to ensure the needs of the shop are met. This is a position separate from our artists, so this will not lead to a tattoo apprenticeship.
You must be at least 21 years of age!
Our ideal applicant will have a flexible schedule, adaptable personality, strong work ethic, and a passion for contributing to our growing brand. You must also possess the following qualities:
- Exceptional writing skills (English required, second language welcome)
- Knowledge of tattoo styles or the industry in general
- Administrative experience
- Ability to remain professional and composed in high-stress situations
- An eye for detail
- Positive energy and outlook on life
- Strong fundamental skills (i.e problem solving, multi-tasking, operates with a sense of urgency, critical thinking, etc.)
- Basic Excel, and Gmail experience
- Must have own transportation
Why do you want to work here?
What contributions do you think you could make to the business?
What knowledge do you have of the tattoo industry?
What do you believe separates you from other candidates?
Applications without a video addressing these questions will not be considered.
This is a full-time position.
Please do NOT contact the shop via phone or email, or any method outside of what is provided through Indeed. We will not consider any applicant who calls the shop or emails separately about this position.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)